Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Amazing Phosphorescence Seiko (snze93k1)



Hello everyone!

I must admit it is difficult to accommodate all aspects of this in many ways a modest clock in one blog. First of all he is one of the few things that, today, buy the ones you like them every day.

When I wrote about it I put that there LumiBrite technology. However, as I have not had an adequate device to which it would have to convey, I ventured to engage in detailed description. Last night I played with a low-budget Benq apparatus and found to have a night mode. Excellent, finally I'll be able to convince people that with the Seiko no joke when it comes to readability in the middle of the night.

Not to long here is series of photos that I made the Seiko and other Japanese and Swiss watches. Enjoy!



























  



  




  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment